Deep Learning Developer Box extremly powerful with 4x NVIDIA GPUs
Deep learning is one of the fastest-growing segments of the machine learning/artificial intelligence field and a key area of innovation in computing. With researchers creating new deep learning algorithms and industries producing and collecting unprecedented amounts of data, computational capability is the key to unlocking insights from data.
The Deep Learning Development Box includes:
Four NVIDIA GPUs with high bandwidth memory. NVIDIA DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualization of deep neural networks for image classification. Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 16.04, cuDNN v3, and CUDA 8.0. A single deskside machine that plugs into standard wall plug, with superior PCIe topology. The end result is faster turnaround times for experiments, the freedom to explore multiple network architectures, and accelerated dataset manipulation—all in one powerful, energy-efficient, cool, and quiet solution that fits under your desk.
- Intel Core i9-7900X Prozessor, 3.3 - 4.3 GHz, 10 Core
- 4x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Pascal or Titan V
(7 TFlops of single precision, 336.5 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 12 GB of memory per board)
- 8x DIMM-Sockets for up to 128 GB DDR4-RAM 2133 / 2400, 256GB with optional Xeon Processor
- 1 TB SSD system disk and 6 TB Harddisc as standard
- 2x Gigabit-LAN-Ports
- 2x USB 3.1 Typ-A, 8x USB 3.0, 2x eSATA,
- 1500W Platinum level efficiency power supply
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 16.04 with CUDA Toolkit and cuDNN
- GPU Liquid Cool Option